St. Michael’s has more than two-hundred individuals who volunteer in a wide variety of ways. This vibrant part of our community plays an instrumental role in helping our parish to meet the needs of 0ur parish.
Some of the volunteer opportunities include:
- Lector – We welcome volunteer lectors at all Sunday and Holy Day Masses. Prior experience is helpful.
- Cantor – Volunteer cantors are always welcome and needed.
- Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion – At many Masses, Eucharistic Ministers assist in distributing Holy Communion. You must be Catholic and have been certified.
- Minister of Hospitality – Because of the large volume of attendees at the Sunday 11AM Mass and at other special liturgies and events, volunteers are needed to help with seating and to be available for parishioner assistance, if needed.
- Minister of Altar Service – St. Michael’s parish is blessed to receive flowers from visitors on a regular basis. Volunteers are needed to care for the flowers placed at side altars.
The amount of time and the frequency of your volunteer hours can depend on your personal circumstance.
For more information or to schedule a time to speak with our Social Ministry Director, please fill out the form below or contact Gwen Coffey at Gwen.email@example.com