In order to get baptized in the Catholic Church, there are a few guidelines to follow.
1. A parent(s), or legal guardian, must consent to the baptism and give reasonable belief that the child being baptized will grow up under the Catholic religion.
– Must be a confirmed Catholic
– There may be one Godparent, or two. (If there are two, there must be one male and one female).
– Be at least 16 years old.
3. If you are interested in having your child baptized at St. Michael Catholic Church:
– Must be a parishioner living in the Diocese of Memphis.
– Contact the priest on duty at: (901) 323-0896